THE E WORD . . EMO ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE E WORD . . EMO ~

--{ I'm FUCKING EMO . . so deal with it . . ! }--

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A sad story ~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EMO

EMO

Number of posts : 246
EMO'z Life? : there !!
EMO'z Interest? : Anythin keeps meah lookin for more than 5 sec
Registration date : 2008-06-02

A sad story ~ Empty
PostSubject: A sad story ~   A sad story ~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:53 am

He called out to him, “Adam,” that was the name he gave the young man; it was more a plea for understanding. All he needed was some…anyone who was human enough to feel his pain and care to hear. His bitter word broke the young man’s heart, “My son…my son was killed in Iraq and it hurt. Nobody even cares. It just hurts.” This man had lost everything his family, his home; and here was this young man, like his son, with a dream to become a better person, a better human being. As he spoke his poor words trailed off with the sounds of cars and trucks. His words, just trailed off. In those moments, his words of grief were lost to the young man, to the world. His words would be unknown to world and only god knew of his pain, only he could relieve his dying soul. But as the young man looked into this mans eyes it was like they understood each other; there was no difference in class, or status. They were two men, two men in pain. The fact that the young man stood there and listened to him in those grieving moments mean the world to him. As his eyes filled with tears, the young man’s heart filled with anger. This man need someone…anyone. He was just as human as the rest of us, but because he had nothing, people disregarded his pain…to them he was trash and trash had no pain. As I stood at the corner and watch this it was as if time stopped, the sound of cars drifted off and I realized what we have lost as human beings. And people like the young man remind us what kindness really means. That young man was the man’s guardian angel that day. As the young man passed me I couldn’t help it and said “Thanks,” He looked at me and said “you’re welcome.” He knew exactly what I meant. That day he not only changed that mans life, he changed mine as well.
Back to top Go down
https://emokid.darkbb.com
SAM

SAM

Number of posts : 177
EMO'z Life? : My_OwN_Fr3aKiN_WoRlD
EMO'z Interest? : Music, Living and EMO Style
EMO'z Music? : AnY MuSiC WoRtH LiStEn!nG

A sad story ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sad story ~   A sad story ~ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:05 pm

I'm JusT SimPleY SpeeChLeSS..WooOooW ! Sad
Back to top Go down
EMO

EMO

Number of posts : 246
EMO'z Life? : there !!
EMO'z Interest? : Anythin keeps meah lookin for more than 5 sec

A sad story ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sad story ~   A sad story ~ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:05 am

SAM wrote:

I'm JusT SimPleY SpeeChLeSS..WooOooW ! Sad

fdeetch walla sam thnx ^_))
Back to top Go down
https://emokid.darkbb.com
SAM

SAM

Number of posts : 177
EMO'z Life? : My_OwN_Fr3aKiN_WoRlD
EMO'z Interest? : Music, Living and EMO Style
EMO'z Music? : AnY MuSiC WoRtH LiStEn!nG

A sad story ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sad story ~   A sad story ~ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:12 am

Ur WelCoMe EMO ^_\\

BuT It WaS ReaLLy SaD StoRy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A sad story ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sad story ~   A sad story ~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sad story ~
Page 1 of 1