THE E WORD . . EMO ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE E WORD . . EMO ~

--{ I'm FUCKING EMO . . so deal with it . . ! }--

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why no child is safe from the sinister cult of emo ??

Go down 
+2
Emo Gurl
EMO
6 posters
AuthorMessage
EMO

EMO

Number of posts : 246
EMO'z Life? : there !!
EMO'z Interest? : Anythin keeps meah lookin for more than 5 sec
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Why no child is safe from the sinister cult of emo ?? Empty
PostSubject: Why no child is safe from the sinister cult of emo ??   Why no child is safe from the sinister cult of emo ?? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:29 pm

They think its just becoz ov bein an emo ya kill yourself ~ WELL itz not TRUE :@

Why no child is safe from the sinister cult of emo ?? Hannah1405_468x299

Hannah was a happy 13-year-old until she became an 'emo' - part of a sinister teenage craze that romanticises death. Three months later she hanged herself. Here, her devastated mother tells other parents: No child is safe

On the night before she died, she came into their room, kissed her father Raymond on the cheek and cheerfully told him: "I love you, Dad."

The following day Hannah's mother Heather went to check on her daughter and found her hanging by a tie from the top rail of her bunk bed.

She screamed for her husband to come, but try as he might it was too late: there was simply nothing that he could do to save Hannah's life.

In the unending bleakness of the weeks that have followed, the couple have fought to make sense of what happened.

Why on earth did their daughter ? a popular, intelligent and attractive girl ? do such a thing?

They could find only one clue: Hannah was what is known as an "emo".

Some describe it as a cult or a sect, but in reality the term ? derived from the word "emotional" ? encapsulates a trend that is becoming hugely popular among Britain's schoolchildren.

A trans-Atlantic import, its followers dress in black, favouring tight jeans, T-shirts, studded belts and sneakers or skater shoes.

Hair is all-important: often dyed black and straightened, it is worn in a long fringe brushed to one side of the face.

Music also plays a critical role.

Emos like guitar-based rock with emotional lyrics.

American bands such as My Chemical Romance, Good Charlotte and Blink 182 are particular favourites.

No doubt many adults would ask: "So what?"

On the surface, it all sounds typically teenage ? angst-ridden, over-dramatic and tribal

Why no child is safe from the sinister cult of emo ?? ParentsKNP_468x852

Believe me ppl , she didnt kill her self becoz she just wanna attention , she did coz she found her rest there .. ^_))
Back to top Go down
https://emokid.darkbb.com
Emo Gurl

Emo Gurl

Number of posts : 44
EMO'z Life? : In the world !!!
EMO'z Music? : co0ol :x

PostSubject: am touched =(   Why no child is safe from the sinister cult of emo ?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:39 pm

Poor Hannah why she would do that ,,i wana know

nice story Emo put more i like to read scratch
Back to top Go down
EMO

EMO

PostSubject: Re: Why no child is safe from the sinister cult of emo ??   Why no child is safe from the sinister cult of emo ?? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:20 am

Emo Gurl wrote:

Poor Hannah why she would do that ,,i wana know

nice story Emo put more i like to read scratch

Good girl 7non that ma girl lo0ol

cheers

thnx fo passin girl
Back to top Go down
3bo0ola

3bo0ola

Number of posts : 15
EMO'z Life? : Al3iN
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Why no child is safe from the sinister cult of emo ??   Why no child is safe from the sinister cult of emo ?? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:16 am

hmm ..no faith in god.??~

thats all what i could say mad
Back to top Go down
EMO

EMO

PostSubject: Re: Why no child is safe from the sinister cult of emo ??   Why no child is safe from the sinister cult of emo ?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:08 am

LOOOOOOOOOL FUNNY ENTII BABY LOOOOLa
Back to top Go down
7aYz

7aYz

Number of posts : 15
EMO'z Life? : 0utta of em0 community
EMO'z Interest? : Muzic,Sk8 & gadgets
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Why no child is safe from the sinister cult of emo ??   Why no child is safe from the sinister cult of emo ?? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:46 pm

the parents could not stand the idea that its their fault, so that it is easy to throw or find other reason to tell the world it's emo or other community fault..< d u undrstant watz mi point
Back to top Go down
SAM

SAM

Number of posts : 177
EMO'z Life? : My_OwN_Fr3aKiN_WoRlD
EMO'z Interest? : Music, Living and EMO Style
EMO'z Music? : AnY MuSiC WoRtH LiStEn!nG

PostSubject: Re: Why no child is safe from the sinister cult of emo ??   Why no child is safe from the sinister cult of emo ?? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:34 am

7aYz wrote:
the parents could not stand the idea that its their fault, so that it is easy to throw or find other reason to tell the world it's emo or other community fault..< d u undrstant watz mi point

I totally agree with ya ^_\\
Back to top Go down
EMO

EMO

PostSubject: Re: Why no child is safe from the sinister cult of emo ??   Why no child is safe from the sinister cult of emo ?? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:06 pm

7aYz wrote:

yeah thatz wat am talkin abwt kid .. thnx
Back to top Go down
Shane

Shane

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Why no child is safe from the sinister cult of emo ??   Why no child is safe from the sinister cult of emo ?? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:08 am

7aYz wrote:

>>>i dont think it was the parents fault...if that was the case then half of us would be hangin ourselves by now.....i think its more of that they couldnt find any other reason for der daughters death. Az for Hannah, no1 can tell wat waz goin through her head when she hanged herself....maybe it was her way of realisin the pain inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why no child is safe from the sinister cult of emo ??   Why no child is safe from the sinister cult of emo ?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why no child is safe from the sinister cult of emo ??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE E WORD . . EMO ~ :: Any thin you myt find interesting ~ :: EMOz arwnd tha world ~-
Jump to: